Jun 28, 2018

CPR CALL BLOCKER PRODUCT REVIEW


Photo credit

I was watching QVC recently, and this product was on at the time.  It made me think, do I need this or do I continue to manually block all of the nuisance phone calls?  You know the constant calls scams/spam/insurance-medical, life and medicare supplemental/back & neck braces/walk in tubs/chair lifts/rescue buttons--you know I've fallen and I can't get up. 

I could go on. those are just a few sometimes legitimate, sales pitches.  We won't even go into the illegal scams, spam, and thieves out there, whose sole purpose is to steal!  Today I review this product.

The calls were getting so bad out here, we could get nothing done.  I told an actual person selling a brace when he asked, "I hear you need a brace so we are offering......" I shushed him and said, "If you people would leave me alone I might be able to do something, that is my problem!" I was thinking if you don't leave me alone, you're gonna need a back brace!!!! Ugh...this lady has an inherited temper that is slow to surface, but it is almost there!



I'll begin with one of the QVC videos about this product below.





I sat on my thoughts for awhile.  It was a short while, because we could do nothing but answer or monitor the phone calls.  They had become so numerous that they were consuming our days.  

It became so bad that I almost blocked the nurse caregivers for my mother in law.  That was not good.  I'll tell you the calls were coming in over 25 a day.  Stolen phone numbers some local businesses that made me answer.  Who knew they steal numbers even your own!  Have you ever gotten a call from your own number?  We have many times.


Photo by Yolanda Leyva on Unsplash

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
No more phone calls!


Off to QVC I went to buy this product!  It is already programmed with 5000 known spammers!  I didn't realize that when I got this and instantly plugged it in how peaceful it would be!

Oh my the relief!  I can't say it enough what a relief!  The blocked calls don't come through!  Almost total silence!  I've only had to block a few since installing.  Thieves come up with many new ways to deceive and don't stop irritating.  This product is a Godsend!  I have actually thanked God for it!



TOTAL EXCITEMENT!


MY REVIEW
  • EXCELLENT PRODUCT
  • DOES WHAT IT SAYS 
  • EASY INSTALLATION
  • GREAT SALE PRICE QVC
  • EVEN EASY PAY!
  • PRE-PROGRAMMED WITH 5000 NUISANCE/SPAM CALLS
  • 3 YEAR WARRANTY
  • 1500 NUMBER BLOCKING
  • ONE RED BUTTON TO PUSH
  • **HAS TO BE ATTACHED TO WIRED BASE PHONE**
  • LANDLINE REQUIRED
  • OTHER PORTABLE PHONES USE CODE: #2
  • NO BATTERY
  • NO FEES
  • IT WORKS!
  • DO I RECOMMEND?
  • YES, OF COURSE I DO!

MORE INFORMATION:



CPR CALL BLOCKER WEBSITE: To purchase your own!


Photo by Simon Migaj on Unsplash

ALMOST TOTAL PEACE!


I have only had this product for approximately one month.  Can you tell how thrilled I am with it?  I wanted to do this review while the great price is in affect at QVC, and it works!  Peace of mind, peace and quiet these are wonderful things to have!


Disclosure:  I personally purchased this product although, products are given to me for product review, from time to time.  My reviews are just that my opinions, be they good or bad.  I make no claim otherwise.



NEW PRODUCT UPDATE
I WAS GIVEN FROM THE COMPANY A NEWER MODEL WHICH I REALLY LIKE AS WELL!
CPR CALL BLOCKER V10000

WE HAVE HAD SUCH PEACE SINCE RECEIVING
(It is also at times a guilty pleasure to get up and push the big red button when a sneaky caller uses numbers that entice you to answer)

ALL UNKNOWN NUMBERS CAN BE BLOCKED ALL YOU DO IT SET THE PRODUCT
(We would love to but are dealing with health care workers who use their personal cells, that makes it impossible for the moment. If it weren't for the needed unknown numbers at present we would preset our known phone numbers and let it block.)

AS IT IS WE RARELY HAVE THE OTHER CALLS ANYWAY MAYBE TWO OR THREE A WEEK VS THE OLD WAY OF AROUND 30 CALLS A DAY!

 YOU CAN PURCHASE HERE IF YOU WISH


GOOD VIDEO FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT





Disclosure:  We were given this product for review and as always the reviews are our own personal and always honest, no matter what the results, good or bad


No comments:

Post a Comment


HOUSE AND GARDENS