Oct 17, 2017

Quick Easy Pizza


I rarely use prepackaged ingredients.  In fact I pretty much detest them. It is so easy to make from scratch most things.  I have found that in extremely busy times especially with small children around it;s more fun to play with them than to cook all day.  This is so easy to make and the kids will enjoy helping too!  Frankly, I like it!



Look at this!
You know you want a slice!


Ingredients


Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Roasted Garlic NAAN pkg. of 2 (I like the garlic there are plain as well)
Ragu Pizza Sauce (one jar will be plenty for the two flatbreads)
Mozzarella grated
Parmesan freshly grated (we use Fratelli Carli)
Sweet bell peppers sliced
Onions thinly sliced
Fresh mushrooms sliced
Pepperoni
Italian sausage

Fresh Basil

Pretty much anything you would like for topping on a pizza

I bake mine on a pan because I have a habit of using lots of toppings and cheeses.  They have a tendency to bubble over the edge of crust.

Place a small amount of sauce
Top and Bake until ingredients are warmed and cheese has melted.

Serves from 2-4







Ingredients I used and found at Bi Lo
Locally can be found at Food Lion, Harris Teeter

read about these below:

Stonefire Tandoor Baked NAAN Garlic Authentic Flatbreads 

Ragu Homemade Style Pizza Sauce 

Fratelli Carli Parmigiano Reggiano P.D.O.

Hormel Pepperoni




Would this be considered semi-homemade?
I don't know, all I know is it is tasty and easy!


Enjoy!








































No comments:

Post a Comment


HOUSE AND GARDENS