Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hibiscus House Laundry Mixtures



I know most are enjoying Holy Week, off on a trip or getting ready for the weekend.  Easter is a sacred, fun and busy time.  Today I am sharing something out of necessity because of the recent requests to make it easier to find them. Join me won't you:



I really like my laundry room/pantry.  It isn't extremely large but is very functional.  I need to paint or stain the shelf Matt hung for us.  It is simple but so useful.  I had printed some vinyl labels for the jars but found they fade and fall of with moisture so back to the simple chalk labels that work and can change with a moment's notice.
Rag Wreath instructions can be found HERE at dollysdesign.com


TIPS:  The jars I use were purchased from Walmart actually.  I researched and found the price to be less expensive there than anywhere.  I would also advise you to purchase the Borax, Super Washing Soda and Fels Naptha, Zote there as well.
I purchase a huge bag of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda and a huge box of Oxi Clean from Sam's Club. Sometimes you just want a little scent so I will break down and purchase there also the Downy Un-Stopables.  Homemade works great but there are times when you just may miss a little of the good scents the manufactured detergents have.  So I do from time to time add some of those instead of the essential oils.  The oils are better for the health I do believe.  
You can read more here about LAUNDRY SOAPS.


HOMEMADE LAUNDRY ESSENTIALS & TIPS HERE

HIBISCUS HOUSE LAUNDRY SOAP MIXTURES

BABY & SENSITIVE SKIN LAUNDRY SOAP POWDER HERE

GENTLE SUPER CONCENTRATED LIQUID LAUNDRY SOAP MIXTURE HERE

HEAVY DUTY LAUNDRY SOAP HERE

REGULAR LAUNDRY SOAP HERE

BIG BATCH SCENTED LAUNDRY SOAP HERE

BIG BATCH LAUNDRY SOAP UPDATE PLUS EXTRA INFO HERE

WHITES ONLY LAUNDRY SOAP MIXTURE HERE


LAUNDRY SCENT BOOSTER MIXTURE HERE

FABRIC SOFTENERS

dolly's HOMEMADE FABRIC SOFTENER HERE

WOOL DRYER BALLS INFO BELOW








I use Wool Dryer Balls for my Fabric Softener and have for over 2 years now.  I can tell you they work and work well.  Read about them HERE and HERE.

I'm working on more mixtures now and will share those later.



3 comments:

  1. oh gosh I love this so much .. I am going to give it a try. the gain I use is sooooo expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wool balls are great unless you are allergic to wool. My husband and I both broke out with terrible rashes from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan
      The wool balls I use do not cause any rashes, itching or irritation. I am highly allergic. I'm sorry that you have gotten the rashes etc.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...