Aug 15, 2016

Fratelli Carli Miele Di Acacia Plus Bonus Recipe!




Today I'm talking honey.  Do you like honey?  Do you eat honey a lot?  I have to confess that I really like honey and cook with it occasionally but don't eat it a lot.  I was given this product for a review and was all to happy to oblige.


I love the look and taste of the local honey and know that it is supposed to be the best when it comes to allergies.  We have been blessed to know a few bee keepers in our area and get wonderful honey complete with honeycomb. Chuck, my husband eats honey with vinegar daily and swears by it's medicinal qualities. He does seem to be immune to common ailments and viruses that float around him. 
Having said all of that I must confess The Fratelli Carli Acacia Honey is The Best I have ever eaten in my entire life! 

 You can purchase some in US here


I let some of the family taste test this honey.  I finally gave an open testing jar to my future son in law, Doug because he liked it so much!  It is just that good!  One taste will tell you it is just fabulous!  Do you ever taste something and the flavor sticks with you for a long time.  You like it so much that you want more?  Well that is what this honey is like!  
You probably know that this isn't the first Fratelli Product that I have reviewed.  I have yet to taste any of their products that are not good.  This is no exception, well one exception being that it is outstandingly delicious!  I find myself wanting to hoard it/hide it! shhh!  It is amazing on pancakes and in cereal.  I haven't tried it in my coffee yet but am going to do so!



 I even like how they package their items in beautiful and sturdy boxes.


Acacia Honey, sweet and delicate.  This clear honey, light yellow in color has its own natural lustre.  It's taste is sweet and light with a hint of vanilla and fruit.  Once in the mouth, it releases the scent of the Italian Acacia Flower. credit

The Acacia in Italy is beautiful and has highly perfumed flowers and makes the most delicate honey. I hear that this type honey is slow to crystallize and in spite of it's sweetness, Acacia honey has a very low sucrose content and a high fructose level, so it is the best choice for diabetics.

My Review Results!
A Big Thumbs Up!
The Best I've Ever Tasted in My Life!


I'm going to give you a quick recipe:



Dolly's Quick Honey Mustard Sauce

1/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise

2 tsp. Grey Poupon Di Jon Mustard

1 heaping Tbs. Fratelli Carli Acacia Honey

Mix together thoroughly and chill.








Links for you to buy if you wish:

Websites: 
Fratelli Carli  The Italian Website...hit the translate button.
Fratelli Carli U.S.A.  The U.S.A. Website
Fratelli Carli Italy  Twitter


Disclosure:  This product was given to me for the purpose of testing and giving an honest opinion.  My opinions are just that and are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment


HOUSE AND GARDENS