Jul 23, 2015

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails!



That's what little boys are made of!  Maybe add a little bit of dirt, mud, water, fish and lots of sweetness and then you have it!
Aren't they adorable?  Yes they are!  Today I share our boys and their fishing adventures in pictures....


Hard at work!



 Baby shark!




 Baby Shark



A Gathering!



Got One!



Another!  They threw them back but had fun catching them.



Check out his fish!



Sharks were everywhere!  



Puffer Fish












Two guy relaxing!


  Enjoying the videos!


Making Memories with our guys!








2 comments:

  1. Aggggg! Scary fish things! And people don't know why I just like to walk on the beach collecting shell. I'm glad they had fun. I would watch from afar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Kathy! I sat on the dock or the porch! They did have fun though!

      Delete


HOUSE AND GARDENS