Jun 22, 2014

David Austin Teasing Georgia



I thought that this would be a good time to share from Hibiscus House our Teasing Georgia English Rose.
This was a recent flush of bloom that we enjoyed thoroughly.
I hope you enjoy this peaceful Sunday Rose Tour.









David Austin Roses

 



















 We have this rose indoors at dolly's designs for you to read all about it!
"Apron at Rest"
here




Important Notice
All photographs and content are property of Hibiscus House, and are copyrighted Public use is prohibited. Publication is forbidden without prior written consent from me © Hibiscus House

2 comments:

  1. WoW Dolly,
    I can't wait to get back to Maine then Savannah. Because these Roses are Gorgeous ,Just Beautiful.
    Maybe You can Help Me pick a David Austin for a Container or two? I see You share My Love!!
    Thank You Great Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I do share your love! Have a great time!

      Delete


HOUSE AND GARDENS