Jul 4, 2013

Hummingbirds, Bluebirds, and Hydrangeas




Chuck and I enjoy having our coffee in the morning watching the wildlife outdoors through the windows.  We see such beauty everyday.  The Hummingbirds, the Bluebirds, the others that I forget their name birds. The dogs and chickens put on a show too. This is what we saw out of the window not long ago and I thought well the colors are red, white and blue...




Hummingbird




Eastern Bluebird









Don't you just love Hydrangeas?  I sure do.




I couldn't stand it had to go outside to take more pictures.






Can you see the little Hummingbird to the left fluttering around the feeder?











Hope you enjoyed the view from the window.



Happy 4th of July to you all!




You also might enjoy this post
Check out our Watercolor Class


1 comment:


HOUSE AND GARDENS