Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Little Helper

I have to confess the flower beds around the house are in very bad shape. They have had to deal with  windy weather where we live in the middle of fields. We also have the huge dog Chewy that likes to dig, and dig, and dig.
One day not long ago I went out to weed  and took my little helper with me.
He became quite busy as you will see in the photo stream below.

Before
after

Lots of yard work to be done


Thank you my little helper, I love you.





As I write this post and speak of it being windy out here it brings to mind the devastation
that so many people have suffered with the tornadoes.
I pray for their recovery.


Linking to these fine blog parties:

2 comments:

  1. That's cool :) :) OH, and I love the "Flickr photo link". I have a Flickr account, brand new, and I didn't even know you could do that to share photos. So cool!!! Have a great week. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Face Cream Videos

Simple Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream Two Ingredients!