Linky Followers Blog Hop



hibiscus house

is joining with 


IT'S ANOTHER LINKY FOLLOWERS

 BLOG HOP!

WON'T YOU COME JOIN IN THE FUN?!


1. You MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.
If you see that your link has been deleted you need to add the LINKY FOLLOWER tool to your site and then come back over and re-enter your link
{You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool to participate in this party hop.}

2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a Thank You.
3. Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.
4. Then grab the BLOG HOP code
(You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER
just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE
Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.
You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.)

5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)
–leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back.

If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site you will get lots of new followers(see rule #2)


14 comments:

  1. Found you on www.itssoverycheri.com's Linky Followers Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower, I'd love for you to follow back!

    Thanks so much and Have a Wonderful Evening!
    Aledia @ http://plumperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Frog under Hoosiergirl Happenings Communities. I'm now following, please follow back at http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Returning the Linky love from Happy Hour Projects, thatnks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you on the linky followers blog hop and now I am looking forward to following you:) Please hop over and check out my blog and follow back.

    My Turn (for us)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com

    Thanks, I enjoyed the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually coming to your site from the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

    PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

    Use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
    http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    Hope to seeing you around!!
    Have a happy, creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting Sweetwater Style....I am following you back! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to link up :) :) I'm really enjoying visiting other blogs. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :) Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you back!

    xo Hilary @ www.measureonce-cuttwice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm your new follower on Linky. I'd love if you follow me back :D

    Thanks
    Witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by www.creatingamazing.com. I'm now following you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for coming by Little Becky Homecky! I am your newest follower!!

    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky
    http://littlebeckyhomecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Dolly! Thanks for stopping by and following through Linky Followers. I'm here, happily following back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm now following you too!

    Bekah @ http://pinchalittlesavealot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the house! and the farm- we live at the beach and I love it, but a farm is my other dream :) following w gfc, fb, and linky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...