Friday, December 30, 2011

Hibiscus House This Is Our Life

2011 Hibiscus House






Memories 1970s Wedding




200? Marriage




Simple Living




The Brady Bunch




I Remember




Our Blessing From God




Caties Pink Gradient Cake




In Memory of Jr...Julius David Johnson
A family Legend




Prelude to: Dot's Sour Cream Pound Cake




Dot's famous Sour Cream Pound Cake




Hibiscus House Recipes




A Stitch In Time


Sewing Class




PETS

Chewy




Oskar




Farm Fresh Eggs



I just have to include a few of my hero's past and present






last but certainly not least my sweetheart and husband



To my two beautiful daughters I admire so much and have taught me so much.











We have met and done some fabulous stories on very special people!
I find that everyone does have a story to tell. 
They don't think that they do but they do indeed. 
I intend to do more such stories in the year ahead.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I did.




                                                    Spotlight Stories 2011



I began this blog in August of this year knowing very little about blogging. It has been an experience. There are so many talented people out there and so willing to share their talents and lives. I have thoroughly enjoyed these last few months.  

I wish for all a very happy, blessed and productive new year.













                                             


8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Happy New Year to you too. Hugs! P.S. I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner and add your lovely blog to my blog list page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, I went and now follow your blog. I like it a lot.You are one very busy woman. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my dining room! Looks like you have some amazing memories! 2 Weddings!! We just went to a 40th anniversary party where they renewed their vows - it was so nice! Wishing you a fab New Year! following along.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dolly!
    What a Wonderful Post!
    Thank You for Your Visit! Iam a Follower too!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dolly, I just found you and like your blog very much. Their is nothing like family and family values. I am now following you and hope you visit my blog romance-of-roses also. Wishing you and your lovely family a Very Happy New Year. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dolly, Thanks for visiting my blog, and taking the time to leave such a nice comment!
    I enjoyed reading about your hens... I've been trying to convince my hubby that we need to get some... I'd love to have some fresh eggs too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Highlighting what really matters! Thanks for sharing this lovely post. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for such sweet comments! They really mean a lot to me. I visit all of your blogs and enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...