Nov 25, 2011

Our Sewing Class

Ms. Bonnie gave each of us a scissor pouch she had made.


We had such a great time in this sewing class.  Bonnie our teacher was such a sweet lady. We did learn a lot and being together was so much fun.  A good gathering with lots of laughter. Join us if you will.




Bonnie Teacher
Carly, Beth & Catie



Catie




We had show and tell on the last day



Carly



Beth is excited
Carly gave her a pot holder



Carly made her new baby a soft blankie
She has a new baby on the way shortly!


Carly's apron 



Carly and her hot pads



Catie's dress she made



Catie and Ms. Bonnie with all of the purses and items she made



my unfinished apron I need to add the covered buttons to finish




The retro apron I made



Ms. Bonnie signing our certificates



Beth and her certificate
she made Kyndal a gown it was so cute.



Such fun!



Until next time,





4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like the SWEETEST sewing class.... I would of loved to have done that when I was first learning... Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a lot of fun...Thank you Ruby Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great class Dolly. I miss my old quilt classes. I am back in Thimbleberries Club, and I plan to sew a few times there. It's so much fun just being together sewing. I LOVE your aprons. Both of them. That half apron is so pretty. I look forward to seeing it when it's done. That full retro apron is so cute. I love it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you we did enjoy the class. I took it to be with the girls but ended up learning a few things new myself. Great to hear from you as always.

      Delete


HOUSE AND GARDENS