Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Sewing Class

Ms. Bonnie gave each of us a scissor pouch she had made.


We had such a great time in this sewing class.  Bonnie our teacher was such a sweet lady. We did learn a lot and being together was so much fun.  A good gathering with lots of laughter. Join us if you will.




Bonnie Teacher
Carly, Beth & Catie



Catie




We had show and tell on the last day



Carly



Beth is excited
Carly gave her a pot holder



Carly made her new baby a soft blankie



Carly's apron 



Carly and her hot pads



Catie's dress she made



Catie and Ms. Bonnie with all of the purses and items she made



my unfinished apron I need to add the covered buttons to finish




The retro apron I made



Ms. Bonnie signing our certificates



Beth and her certificate
she made Kyndal a gown it was so cute.



Such fun!



Until next time,





3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like the SWEETEST sewing class.... I would of loved to have done that when I was first learning... Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a lot of fun...Thank you Ruby Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great class Dolly. I miss my old quilt classes. I am back in Thimbleberries Club, and I plan to sew a few times there. It's so much fun just being together sewing. I LOVE your aprons. Both of them. That half apron is so pretty. I look forward to seeing it when it's done. That full retro apron is so cute. I love it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...