Dec 7, 2016

Catie & Doug in the Mountains



Today I'm sharing some of the beautiful mountain scenery along with Catie & Doug from their honeymoon.  Just look at the waterfall behind the happy couple. I still can't believe my baby girl is married!




Natural Beauty



Breathtaking



























Colors Behind Doug
So Beautiful It Looks Artificial







Our New Boy Loves His Milk



Who Loves A Log Cabin?
I Sure Do!



Secluded Cabin Hideaway
Perfect Spot To Be Alone







The Happy Couple


Congratulations You Two!
We Love You!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Glad to get an update on the newlyweds. The area looks like where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger Dawn. You live in a very beautiful area if the is anything like it for sure!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos all the way around. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete


HOUSE AND GARDENS