Dec 31, 2015

Santa's List by Fitz and Floyd Dinnerware




Today sharing the dinnerware pattern that goes along with the cookie jar and teapot I recently shared.

It is stoneware which makes it for comfortable dining at any time.  
It was discontinued in 1995-1996










Platter Center~Closer view






Closer view of top design and some of center



Dinner Plate Center Design











The Serving Bowl and the Soup Bowls have the same pattern so I'll share this once




The design in the center of both







What a beautiful saucer
Look at the center design



This is a pretty cup and saucer











I have these two pieces but didn't get the photo before packaging them back up.
photo  Replacements, LTD. credit
I recommend Replacements, LTD because if you tell them what you would like in discontinued pieces they will search high and low to get it if by chance they don't happen to have it.
Sugar Dish
Pretty Details



Replacements, LTD. photo credit


Did you enjoy the Fitz and Floyd Santa's List?

I recommend the pattern in fact all Fitz and Floyd are very collectible and so pretty.

I hope all of you are well and looking forward to the new year.  2015 is almost gone and can you believe it?  I can't but then again I never can believe how quickly the years go by.  A new beginning what a happy thought!  Of course we could say that daily couldn't we?  

Happy New Year to You All!







No comments:

Post a Comment


HOUSE AND GARDENS