Nov 19, 2014

MITTENSTATEWOOL Dryer Balls Product Review

MittenStateWool Etsy Store
Product Review today!  click read more....


I'm excited to give this product review today!  I really, really, really like them!  Did I say I really like them?   Yes I did and I do!  They are great! 



I have been experimenting for the last couple of years with making my own laundry detergents.  Some are alright, some are good and some are great!





At the same time I have been experimenting with laundry softeners.  Yes, I have been making the hair conditioner, vinegar, water recipes.  I have found that no matter what mixture I make my fabric softener dispenser plugs up and makes a huge mess.  There always seems to be a lot of static cling with that homemade softener.  
I will continue to experiment because I don't dry everything so I will continue to need a little liquid fabric softener.






I have purchased manufactured laundry balls for the wash and dryer and have found them to be a waste of time and money.  Those were loud small and didn't do the job.  I have to dig them out of the cabinet and now throw them away!





These actually make my laundry softer than the fabric softeners on the market today.

A big Thumbs up!  I would recommend to anyone these Wool Dryer Balls!  I'm so glad to have found these.


Recently I did a Spotlight Story on the maker of this product. 
Sandra Morris of Clearwater Farm here

Clearwater Farm Facebook here
Clearwater Farm Journal Blog here








*disclosure:  I was given this product for review.
My opinions are just that my opinions.



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review Dolly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, It is I that thank you! These work so well I am glad to have them.

      Delete
  2. I have always wondered if these worked. Now I want to try them. Thanks for the review and the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her''s. The others I have purchased don't work well at all. Thank you Kim.

      Delete
  3. Do these wool balls eliminate static?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you that in the last year and a half I only had a touch of static one time. I use them constantly and that was the only instance. I can't remember what it was I had in the dryer wish I could.
      Thanks for asking good question. These things have paid for themselves countless times.

      Delete
  4. How many do you use in a load?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annetta,
      I use 3 to 5 and they work really well.

      Delete


HOUSE AND GARDENS