Aug 3, 2012

Purple Martin Gourds, Tractors etc...

Purple Martin gourds and house

I love these, don't you?  My uncle and grandmother always had them and now my brother.  They make quite the home for these handy useful mosquito eating birds.  That itself is a great reason to hang some of these.  Join me today as we take a look.












Do you think my tractor's sexy?
Just kidding, these are my Uncle's.
























Taking a vacation from Spotlight of the Week Story.
Enjoy the simple things in life...there is beauty everywhere...if you take the time to enjoy it.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Dolly 



7 comments:

  1. My tractor is sexy...it's green and yellow -smile-. My Dad has a 1953 John Deere; runs like a top but looks a little grim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. Have a great weekend:)

    Judy @
    Judy's Handmade Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolly... I love your pictures. Thank you for sharing a little of your life with us!
    Thank you so much for joining us in Thursdays Favorite Things Blog Hop! With His grace, wishing you peace and many blessings to you and yours… Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pics. I'm a new follower from the BSN July blog hop, just getting around to you. Julie@ http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love farms, and I love the tractor! I do wish I lived farther out in the county with more acreage, but at least I have my chickens!!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures, I loved looking at them.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love visiting your blog. The gourd birdhouses are wonderful! Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I think your tractor is sexy! We enjoy sitting on the porch at the Crossroads and watching all the farm equipment pass by. I forgot to mention that we took the grandgirls to McLeods to buy peaches. They enjoyed climbing on all the old tractors that they have there.

    ReplyDelete


HOUSE AND GARDENS